Looking for someone to ride with....

Hi Ridecampers, I`m new to the sport and have recently purchased a nice Arabian
gelding, also have a 5 year old QH mare due to foal in Feb. to an awesome Paint
stud [ I got her at an auction , not aware she was in foal untill after I bought her !] I think she will be a good horse for my daughter later on...my gelding is 5/8 Russian
Spanish/Polish the rest...also 5 years old and just beginning to get to know each other. I live in Redmond,Oregon, have a trailer, and would like to ride with someone who doesn`t hurry too much as we are both trying to get '' legs ''  I don`t feel confident enough to go out alone in the desert, but would like to ride with someone who has a young horse they aren`t pushing hard. I`m free weekends, and some evenings. We would like to get in shape with company...I am 46 years old, have done alot of riding, but not for several years, so I don`t require alot of help [ all suggestions will be welcome on Endurance riding as I used to be a '' ranch girl '' ] I have a great mentor, actually 2 but they are both very busy, one lives over an hour away...we arent able to get much riding time together. You can mail me privately...
    Thank you ! Sherrie McClain, FS Radar [ RD Fivestar/ Marhaba daughter ] and Jesta Barpasser [ Mr Gunsmoke/ Barpasser/Jesters Best] In foal to Barlink Beetlejuice.