A Ranch to Live on!

Denise seeherfly@earthlink.net
Hi All,  I sure received some great responses on my previous ad.
I am traveling to a ranch next week to interview for a full time job
on the ranch.  I want to repeat the ad however since I want to
explore as many options as possible.  For those of you who haven't
read about my quest, I am looking for a ranch to live on and I have
a 9 lb dog who is low-maintainence.  I would either love to find
a situation where the owners need some help(freedom to getaway for
a weekend)taking care of the animals and property and/or I have an
abundance of office skills and can either use these on the ranch
or in a nearby town.  I do not own a horse at this time but wish
to have another in the future and continue to pursue endurance
riding and competition.  I have learned a lot in 6 short years of
being with horses.  I am willing to do whatever needs to be done on
a place and love people and animals:) Write me at seeherfly@earthlink.net
if you think you may have something or know of something.  No problem
relocating from California where I reside now:)  Denise

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-