Breast collars

Karen Nelson knelson@thegrid.net
I ride with an Australian saddle (have 4 of them) and all my horses are ridden with a breast collar, and only one still needs to learn the crupper.  I NEVER ride without this equipment even on the flatest of rides for the shortest amount of time.  The very small amount of extra weight they take just isn't worth it in the long run, IMO.  I hope Debby recovers real soon.  The only reason I want to know who caused her wreck is so that I can be very more aware of them in any future encounters.  With all the new members that we are all rounding up, maybe a serious mentoring program needs to be promoted by all of us.  Karen

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-