drugs

On a recent ride, my husband who rarely takes any pain relievers, took two ibuprofen before the ride.  By the time we got to the first vet check he had such a nosebleed, we almost had to pull.  He has never had a nosebleed before in his life!
The only thing we could think of that might have caused it was the ibuprofen.