Re: Smelly 1

Ed, I don't think you should be flamed for relating how you handled your
problem.

I hope that others with similar problems will investigate other alternatives
before resorting to shooting the critters.  In most locations you can get help
from your local wildlife agency, forest service, etc. regarding the best way
to "convince" the unwanted to leave or methods of trapping and relocating
them.    Also, we should always look at what is making our home so
"attractive" to wild animals.  If you can remove that element they will often
go away looking for better digs.

It is sad that mankind has encroached so much upon the animal kingdom that we
often resort to killing as the ultimate end to problems.  I say that only as
my own personal view and not as a judgement as to how you handled your
problem.

If I'm repeating info from previous post I apologize.  I'm not even sure how
this is endurance related as I did not read all the other related post, but
was interested after sometime as my nickname for my horse "Kelly" is "Smelly".

Susan