Newbie Sharing Product Info: Stirrups

From Susie Wimberly
Syria Virginia

Yes, technically I consider myself to be a beginner, even tho Tez and
I have a bit of trail experience behind us now.  We still lack the
"pro's" perspective on stuff like GREAT EQUIPMENT!

So, I bought some great equipment and thought I would share it for the
benefit of other Newbies.

I invested in a pair of Cloud Stirrups from Port Lewis Workshop. I
admit that I was skeptical about the product, but then I am skeptical
about everything that costs memoney!

To put it simply, these stirrups have improved my ride.  Stability and
comfort are maximum. Major, major improvement for me since I was
riding trail in English irons.

No more tingling anywhere in my feet.
I have been able to shorten my stirrups without experiencing any
"adjustment" pains in my ankles, knees or hips.

Previously, in both my western saddle stirrups and in my English
irons, comfort time was limited. I knew that after about 2 hours I
would start to hurt in the saddle.

Now, no more pain.

As a newbie, I have not made the leap to a proper endurance saddle -
am riding in my German dressage saddle.

Simply the addition of a wider based stirrup with the closed-cell foam
rubber makes me feel nearly perfect in the saddle. I don't even THINK
about my feet and ankles anymore.

Cloud Stirrups come with two warranties. 1) 30 day money back
guarantee, no questions asked; and 2) one year warranty on
manufacturer defect.

That's it.
Questions, comments? The manufacturer's coordinates are somewhere on
endurance.net I think.

Susie.