Re: Smelly 1

I had 2 skunks take up residence under a tree in my yard. They were hanging
around our doors ar night and our dogs were continually getting sprayed. We
felt like prisoners of our home as we were afraid to step out of our doors
after dark. After many unsuccessful attempts to persuade them to leave I felt
the need for drastic measures. I shot them. I then went out with a plastic bag
and put them in it. Tied it up. Then off to the landfill in the back of the
car. They were a little tough to get close to but after they were in the bag
they were no problem. Hope this helps and hope that I don't get flamed too
many times by some of you folks.

Ed in the mtns of NC