newsletter exchange

To all you who publish newsletters for regional distance riding
organizations:

I'm taking over the newsletter for SERA this year, and have been trying to
think of ways to make it more interesting, get more content, etc.  I
thought it might be fun to start a newsletter exchange among those of us
who do the newsletters for our regional distance riding orgs, as a way to
keep up with what is happening in other regions, exchange ideas on stories
& jokes, stuff like that.  Anyway, Chris Paus (MOTDRA) and I are
exchanging newsletters already, and would love to add others who are
interested. Please email me privately if you'd like to do this with us,
or pass this along to your newsletter people who aren't on Ridecamp.

Glenda & Lakota
Mobile, AL
AERC # M18819 & H27310
SE Region