Re: Endurance Prospect "Conformation/Paddling & Medical Considerations"

Dear RideCampers,

Thank you, "thank you all" for the tremendous response - and recommendations
- to my question. Baskin passed the vet and farrier check with flying
colors! In a nutshell; my farrier said Baskin's heels were trimmed too
short. Time and Biotin Plus - which I have used for the last two (2) years
on Classy with good results - will help correct this problem. The vet we
used - disinterested third party - said, the present angle of his pasterns
and hooves will not cause undue stress because of - remember Bob Morris's
post - naturally short, rounded toes. His toes fall within the range of 3 to
3.75 inches long.

Purchased Baskin - think we're gonna call him Boske - and sent him to the
trainer for sixty (60) to ninety (90) days. God, I hate starting all over
again. Are we having fun yet?

Thanks again - ever so much!

Ruth and Classy (Mom, who was that stranger that rode in my trailer?) in NE
Texas

application/ms-tnef