2 questions

With spring coming closer each day (I hope) I've got a couple of questions:

1)	my horse has extremely sensitive skin and the bugs drive him nuts.  We
would have some really great belly rubbing and all over rubbings sessions last
summer.  Some people got the wrong idea.  My question is does any have any
ideas on something to reduce his itch.  A friend recommended banamine (sp).
But I can't see using that all the time.

2)	I am looking for someone in the Minneapolis area to ride and train with.  I
am open to trailering pretty much anywhere for the day.  Please respond
privately to this one.

Diane