new rider

From: penny krug
Email: krugco@aol.com

I have been riding for several years and plenty when I was a kid.  I am now buying a new horse and a friend and I would like to pursue endurance riding events in Ohio, northern KY, western PA & WV.

Are there groups from these areas that could provide information on training and upcoming events?

We are located in Columbus, OH.