Humor and Water Crossings

Heidi wrote:
<Used to imagine that, too, but I think it is more that Arabs have more
of a sense of humor and know that they can pull that particular trick
over on you.>

Well, reading that reminds me of my 1/2 Arab's favorite trick for
avoiding, temporarily,  water. Every few months she gets in one of
those humorous moods.   On those days when she really, really wants
to be funny she approaches the creek [usually down an embankment, so
her butt is much higher than her withers], sticks her nose out as if
sip the water and promptly drops down on both knees. Since her head
has essentially disappeared from before my very eyes, I flip
[gracefully, mind you :)] into the dreaded drink.    When I stand up
I can swear she is laughing.  Ha ha, I say, slapping my thighs in
mirth, that's a good one.

Beth

Klass Act who has proven her point that walking in water in
December is nothing to laugh at