Re: 2 questions

In a message dated 1/19/99 9:00:24 PM Central Standard Time, Knaptyme@aol.com
writes:

<< With spring coming closer each day (I hope) I've got a couple of questions:

 1)	my horse has extremely sensitive skin and the bugs drive him nuts. >>

We had a 5 yr old gelding that was allergic to fly bites. Our vet suggested
"Vetalog". It is a shot. Gave him one every 4 weeks and no more raw areas from
the bites and most important no more bites. It may not work for you but it
worked for us.
Bill & De