Re: Selenium

Thanks for the advice, Lovell.  I am concerned and that is why I am trying to get
some specific information... hopefully, I will eventually get it all together,
understand it and be able to implement it into my feeding program in such a way
that it will benefit my horses and improve their performance and MY peace of
mind!!  Thanks!
Maggie