Re Camp Food(Potato)

Hi to all,and Potato
yet again I have to but in here.Herbalife is one of the Best products on the
market,I always use there products when I am competing,I feel healthy and
full of energy when I am taking herbalife products,I also achieve what I set
out to do on these products.No I am not a agent for Herbalife either just a
firm believer in Herbalife products.My goals are always set high and as I
say on these products I get results.I use Herbalife to gain weight and it
works for me.
Am now going to put mine husband on these products as well!!!!!!!!!!!!
Regards
Kathy *who will be riding Standard weight this year*
Arikara Safaris
http://www.bigfoot.com/~arikaras
Rob Dobrowsky
PO Box 200