Re: Re Camp Food(Potato)

Kathy said:
>My goals are always set high and as I
>say on these products I get results.I use Herbalife to gain weight and it
>works for me.

Okay...first...would someone tell me what Herbalife is and is it a variety
of products?  Second...*gaining* weight has never been a problem for me
<g>...does this mean it's high calorie but eaten occasionally is okay, or
would I likely gain about 10 lbs. just looking at the stuff (whatever it
is)??  I'm assuming the product is sold thru reps and not the normal
stores.  Correct?

Sue

sbrown@wamedes.com
Tyee Farm