Re: RC: Re: Nothing fun! So Tevis...

<Heh! Heh! Heh!>  Ohhhh my - this is great fun!

marilyn wiese wrote:

> > >hehe, well I'm hoping to do Tevis on July 24th on Rocky, then the
> > >Morgan Springs 100 on Weaver on July 31st - the following weekend.
> >
> > Isn't this the same Karen Chaton with a broken wrist and a separated
> > shoulder?  Karen, I think it's time you seriously considered counseling.
> > You are a sick, sick woman. .....
>
> Angie, you should hear her whine when she is trying to figure out which
> rides to do.......too many rides to chose from, does she want to ride Weaver
> here or Rocky there, how can she make fatso Weaver stop gaining weight on
> nothing and sorta fat Rocky gain weight when he won't eat all 50 lbs of
> beetpulp she puts in front of him......

Angie needs to experience being at a ride with Karen. Karen is so organized and
neat. Taking care of two horses and a dog, alone, at a multi day. I think she
has indentured leprechauns working nights at her rig. Think about it - one
woman, a dog and two horses... she completes 6 50 mile rides in a one week
period, and she and her horses still look like they did when they got to the
ride. Clean, rested, bright eyed... what's her secret? Angie, you need to see
this to believe it!

I volunteered to help my poor injured friend pack up camp, expecting to spend an
hour at the task. Yeah, right. I discovered that there was almost nothing to do
- her place was immaculate and orderly! She kept me busy "helping" for all of
ten minutes, ("move the manure rake there - no, over a little more - too far -
yes, that's good! Now pet Rocky - that's good. Now Weaver. You're done!") and
then as we talked, I was forced to notice that Weaver and Rocky were both clean
enough to get good marks from an NATRC Horsemanship Judge.

Then I looked at Karen... her hair was clean - how did it look blow dried? Her
nails - freshly manicured! and... she had makeup on - was this a movie??? Her
clothes were clean - oh-my-god - the soles of her shoes looked new!

It has to be leprechauns.... the shoes gave it away.

> > Karen, listen...when you sit down to look at the ride schedule and choose
> > your rides for the year...this is a multiple choice question.  You are
> > supposed to pick *some* rides.  There is no space at the bottom that says
> "all of the above".  Please, >get help soon....and don't go to the same
> counselor Trilby went to.

Karen's not sick... some mysterious force is "enabling" her to live this
lifestyle! Otti has Ronny; what's Karen's secret?

  -- Linda   ;*)