Re: worming schedule & tail rubbing

Mine rubs his tail out of sheer boredom.  I used to think it was worms until I
had the feces examined.  He learned to do it as a pleasurable act....now he
really enjoys it.  the only thing that keeps his tail from looking like a
broomstick is the tail flap on his blanket.

Diane.

ps. -- his tail now touches the ground, never did before.  and when spring
rolls around we will have a broomstick tail. worse things i could worry about