National Championship

Hey Randy or Terry or whoever knows,
    The discussions have brought up some questions about the qualifying rides for the National Championship to be held in NM later.  Can you only qualify at your own regions ride or at any region ride as long as you are top 10?  In other words if I top 10 in my weight division at the West Region qualifying ride while I live in the PS region, does that count?  Or are they only taking the top ten of their region?
   Thanks
Jim