Fire Mountain

>hot chocolate.  So Karen, let's give Weaver (1455 miles in '98) and Remington
>(1525 in '98) a little more rest and do a sort of chat group thing the day of

Hi John:

but...but...but....I was gonna take Rocky :).  Weaver is still getting some
vacation time.

Congratulations on having such a tremendous season with Remington last
year!  You two are quite a team.  :)))

btw, for the rest of you guys....I'm not really that upset about this.
Just mostly bummed that I don't get to ride my horse 50 miles more than
anything.  I'll get over it, not the end of the world.   I completely
realize that the RM had no idea that the ride was going to fill up so fast.
 Guess everybody will learn from this experience.

And all of us that didn't get in...well...we won't be sitting around
wishing for a big storm or anything like that....will we? <bg>

Sorry to have stirred the pot so much.  You guys can go back to arguing
about rice bran and martingales again.

Happy Trails,

Karen
& Rocky....200 miles for 99 (so far!)
& Weaver, still on vacation....we're doing the qualifying ride at Washoe
Valley and believe me, mom will get my entry in EARLY!!!!