Re: bioscan

sandylwes@yahoo.com writes:

<< I tried to search the archives but it is still down- Has anybody used
 bioscan on their horses? Any success or failure????Thanks for any info-

 ==
 sandy lundberg >>

We tested Bioscan against infrared thermography and, with proper handling of
the instrument (pretty tricky) the scanning tool found the same inflammatory
processes that the infrared machine did on the lower legs.

ti