3 horse heads/& same with mules

This may have been said before, but isn't that "The Pharoah's Horses"?

A local artist, Bonnie Shields, "The Tennessee Mule Artist", has done a
really, really cute takeoff on that print by copying it wonderfully but
turning the horses' heads into mules' heads :-)  Her original pencil is framed
in a local art shop, and on the matteboard at the bottom she has drawn the
three mules trotting across the desert, laughing braying mule laughs back at
the Arab man in full robe panting after them with halters in hand :-D  I think
prints are $20 or $25, not sure what the original is but I can check if anyone
is interested.  If you've seen Leanin' Tree cards with mules on them they are
probably Bonnie's work.

Karen Bratcher
Hayden ID