Re: Using Carbs

Wendy,

Thanks for the detailed report!

Yes, we have several reports of slower "recoveries" and I've talked to Jamie
Brooks at VitaFlex about that. He says that a higher RER (respiratory exchange
rate)is going to be an effect of the change in metabolism with this kind of
supplementation. However, it does not mean that the horse is not recovering
properly. As you folks get experience, and publish it here, we'll likely
discover a protocol that makes vet checks smoother.

This is one of the reasons I brought up the pulse criteria questions.

ti