Don't quit us !!

Lynette ,
I don't think that anyone wants you to quit posting to ridecamp , hopefully
all of us on the list contributes something to RC whether it be a big or
small thing . We just need to pretend that we are sitting around the
campfire talking to each other and discussing horse related things , not
saying this is how it is . I personally don't believe in the wild horse
shoeing theory , but that does not mean it does not benefit certain horses
. And I would not tell anyone not to use it . But since it was pointed out
that I broke one of Angie's golden rules , I will do as she did and ban
myself from posting for two weeks :-)))
                                Drin & Bo (who had nothing to do with the
post)
                                 S.W. Mt.