Stop quit'n

>. And I would not tell anyone not to use it . But since it was >pointed
>out>that I broke one of Angie's golden rules , I will do >as she did and
>ban>myself from posting for two weeks :-)))
>                                Drin & Bo

O.K.  Since I missed the post, I don't know which one you broke...but,
since I started this "self banning" thing, I can tell you...two weeks was
too long.  If you want to flog yourself for a week, you'll feel like you
paid your dues.  Two weeks and nobody remembers what you did or who you
are by the end of your banishment.

Angie

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]