Re: Sorry

Lynette,
    NO NEED TO APOLOGIZE TO ANYONE.
    Titillation is where you find it.  In order for anyone (me, included) to
take ANYTHING said on this list "personal", well, you'd have to know that
person up close and personal.
    That not being the case, the limits of cyber-interaction are predicated on
one's ability to type and hit the "send" icon.
    There is very little in the world that can be called ALWAYS RIGHT or
ALWAYS WRONG, particularly in the "horse world".  (Absolut(e) is just a
mediocre vodka.)
    The passion with which you speak of what you believe is a strong indicator
that you have found ways with the horse that work for you...hence, the strong
nature of stating them is totally understood.  It also evinces someone who has
spent years acquiring an understanding of horses and their manner in order to
better train them.  THAT IS A GREAT THING.
    Passion about anything equine is something (in my little book) to be
admired and applauded.
    Communicating our methods without emoting is a very difficult thing.
    Please do not stop trying.
    Good luck.

     Frank.