RE: Martingale's Long

On Tuesday, January 12, 1999 8:44 PM, Drin & Jim Becker
[SMTP:rainbow@montana.com] wrote:
> " I have gone the running martingale
> and tie down and other gimicks route. I am just trying to say that there
> is some better ways in my opinion. Try it you might like it. :-) "
>
> No , you were not trying to say that ! You were telling all of us ( me
> included ) that use martingale's that we are incompetent , unexperienced
,
> green horsemen ! Ridecamp is for all of us to ask each other questions on
> the why's and how's of horses and endurance . It is to help each other !
> Not to say "THIS" is the "ONLY" way to do it !  I grew up and learned
alot
> of my training methods from an old time cowboy who was as good a hand as
> ever was and one of the first things that he taught me was that when
> someone tells you how much they know ......watch out.....they are mostly
> talk !
>                                               Drin & Bo
>                                               S.W. Mt.

Lynette

Drin's right you were pretty obnoxious and insulting to all!  I definately
got the impression of you flaunting you superiority complex around on your
flaming post.  You might want to tone it down some Lynette!

I say lets drop this dang martingale thread, it is getting old, and move
onto something else!

                                  Cheryl Newbanks
~~~          ~~  ^ ^        SW Region
~~~\      _~~/  /\ /        Buckeye, AZ