Re: Martingale's Long

-My sense of humor is bursting. I don't use martingales, wouldn't have the
experience to know if I needed one. I haven't had any complaint about fees
with my single membership (though I am married and have a daughter who rode
some before she graduated). I just thought as I waded through all these
messages that we all shovel a lot of manure, don't we? It keeps the rest of
life in perspective.
Mary