AERC Medication Policy Supplement

Hi group!

I was fortunate to have gone to DR Barney Fleming's Round The Mountain ride
this year.  What I really thought was a great idea was that in our
information packet Barney included an AERC Med Policy Supplement.  It was
concise and easy to understand.  If it is ok with you all, or if there is a
big enough interest in it I can type it up and send it to RC.  It took the
drug policy and made it easy to understand.  So if you are interested email
me and I will post it public.

                                  Cheryl Newbanks
~~~          ~~  ^ ^        SW Region
~~~\      _~~/  /\ /        Buckeye, AZ