Fwd: here's the rice bran article

---- Begin included message ----
Thanks for the article on rice bran!  I'm afraid that I've not been
doing my horse a favor by feeding a small amount of it to him watered
down and added to a daily  treat of senior equine primarily to keep his
system moving  (he coliced 2x in the last 6 months, but lunging him in
the presence of the mares in the neighboring pasture quickly brought
the desired result!), calm him down a bit for pleasure riding, & to
keep his coat shiney.  I am having no problem with his holding his
weight this winter, though that probably is from just pleasure riding.
He's a 9 year old National Show Horse that I trail ride.  I feed a
flake of oat hay and grass hay twice a day plus the above.  Any
suggestions?

---- End included message ----