Re: Fwd: here's the rice bran article

Hi Niki,

Feeding just abit isn't a problem, especially if it's to tempt a horse
to eat something else---the whole point of the article is just to
explain that rice bran is not necessarily all it's cracked up to be, and
also that it shouldn't be fed in large amounts.

Oat hay and grass hay sounds great to me.  Keep on doing what you're
doing, I just don't think you're getting your money's worth with the
rice bran.  If you want, you can replace the rice bran with a little
dollop of vegetable oil, but it's not necessary.  If your horse looks
and does great on hay and a little equine senior, than stick with it.

Good luck!

Susan G