Re: Martingale's Long

Whether one uses a martingale (running) or not, NO ONE has the "right" to
basically jump up and say, "I'm right, you're wrong 'cause MY way works."
There are MANY ways, some better for some folks, some better for some horses,
some just not worth a damn.  But hey, we all don't ride the same breed of
horse, color of horse, type of saddle, shoe the same, rate the same, dress the
same, etc....
    As far as the horse paying the price for "rider
ignorance",....unfortunately, THAT happens all the time and I wish using a
running martingale was the worse of it...it is not.
    Good response, Drin & Bo, to the pretense.

    Frank.