Re: Riding W/ running martingales (long)

Just because I am not an experienced endurance rider does not mean that
I am not an experienced horse person. I have been riding horses for 35
years and I have been training horses for the last 26 years. With some
showing and competition in between.  I have gone the running martingale
and tie down and other gimicks route. I am just trying to say that there
is some better ways in my opinion. Try it you might like it. :-)

Lynette