Re: Riding W/ running martingales (long)

Hi Lynette -

Thank you for your post.  I used to use a running martingale & remember
thinking that one day my horse would not need it anymore.  That day never
seemed to come & I think it was because it was I who needed the martingale not
my horse.  I am thankful that "that day never came" because it caused me to
search for more education & that has turned into a way of life.

Wonder if you could post something to the roping industry about tie-downs :-)
?

Lori, Sky & Packy
AZ