No Subject

Greetings riders and readers... I would like to know if anyone in the
viewership has ideas for boarding/camping/stabling for Colorado or
Wyoming.  I am planning a wedding... and in consideration of those who
may be bringing steeds.... I need some idea of what's available... The
wedding will be in September 9, 1999-- the place is still being
decided... but we are definately going to have it in Colorado or
Wyoming.
I would appreciate any information you have..... thank you so much for
your time.  And BTW.... bring your horses and come on in for a Western
wing-ding in the Rockies.... :)