Portable Corral Recommendations?

I'd really like to hear opinions about the various brands of portable metal
corrals. I have a 2-horse bumper pull trailer that I would have to mount the
panels on. I talked to Teddy Lancaster (Running Bear) at the Maryland Horse
Expo on Sun and got a look at the Farnam panels that she sells. These are
the lowest price so far, that I've found. I have checked out the
Horse-N-Around web site and their price. I'd like to hear opinions and about
other vendors/manufacturers that are out there. Need to make a decision in
the next couple of days about which brand to purchase. Help will be
appreciated, I know you all have plenty of opinions.

Bonnie Snodgrass