Beardless Wheat Hay

Susan, it was I who posted about the beardless wheat hay.  It grows at
Sears Point Hay Farm, off Hwy 37 (north end of San Francisco Bay) near
the Marin County line.
Excellent quality, heavy 3-wire bales.  I think I paid around $9./bale.
It comes in around June and is available for several months until they've
baled it all and it's sold.  They also grow oat hay, two grades.  I've
been dealing with that hay farm (Glen Yanni and son Norm)  for almost 30
years now;  fine people.   Cheers (;-),  Connie B

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]