Hackamore/vosal

Hi ,
I use a vosal from Sportack on my endurance horses and on my one powerfull
stallion(who has a mind all of his own),the vosal works beautifully on my
horses,definately has great brakes,but always be carefull when using these
type of equipment,I just pull lightly and my horses stop,then again I have
trainned all my horses to stop when i whistle(just in case).
My other endurance horse is a goer of note,he just takes off at endurance
rides like a bat out of hell,the vosal sort of works on him,then again I
always let him go fast,as I train him at a canter and a lope(cant trot him
at all).
This horse Lightfoot does speeds of up to 32 km an hour on rides(would go
even faster if I let him)
Anyway would definately suggest a vosal or a bosal to anyone.
Regards
kathy
http://www.bigfoot.com/~arikaras