Standardbred

From:	"Eva Markova" <emarkova@vsz.sk>
To:	ridecamp@endurance.net
Subject:	Standardbred

Hi everybody, excuse me for my English, it isn't my native language. I'm
new on this  emailing list and in endurance world.  We've 9 yrs. old
gelding - standardbred. So I have some questions:
* what is your opinion about standardbred as endurance horse
* can anybody compare trot in speed 400 - 500 m/min and canter -  outgoing
of energy, beet

Eva
Hi Eva,

I just so your post and thought you might be interested in the Standardbred
Pleasure Horse Organization's  (SPHO ) web page address. I don't know if
you're already a member of the SPHO list serve board but if not you might
want to check it out.  If you visit the SPHO website
(http://www.trot-on.com/spho/ ) and use the link for "News", you can read
some of the past newsletters.

Also if you want to join the SPHO list serve group you can To subscribe to
the list server for SPHO follow the directions (which I cut from their web
page and) pasted below:
"Thanks to our friends at The Post Parade, there is now an Internet Mailing
  list devoted to the discussion of Standardbreds as pleasure horses!

  To subscribe, visit their web site via the link above.

  Click on the option "Subscribe to Harness Racing mailing lists".
  Enter your email address
  Select a delivery mode
  Select the SPHO mailing list.
  Click on "Submit", and you're on!