Horse vacuum

Diane, the vacuum that Santa left for me is a Metro Vac'n'Blo, 4 hp, a
nice long tube, long wands if you want, all sorts of brushes and curry
combs, some of which don't allow for enough air flow in the design and
some do.   It can be a blower as well.  The canister itself is light
enough to be slung over your shoulder (sling included).  Heavy duty cord
and grounded plug, of course.  Disposable baggies.  I'm not sure about
maintenance (it's new) but it works fine.   My youngster was snorty at
the snaky black tube at first but he stood his ground and now  thinks
it's OK.  My good ol'  Billy, of course, just leaned into it -- aahhhhh!
 My two Rottweiler/cross doggies always hang around when I'm grooming,
hoping for a minute or two of brushing.  I put the vacuum on each and the
puzzled look on their faces was priceless!   For an asthmatic like me, a
vacuum is wonderful.   I should have asked Santa for one years ago!
Cheers (;-),  Connie B

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]