Re: Re:Potty Break

See our comments at the end:

-----Original Message-----
From: Dbeverly4@aol.com <Dbeverly4@aol.com>
To: agordon@worldofwonder.net <agordon@worldofwonder.net>
Cc: ridecamp@endurance.net <ridecamp@endurance.net>
Date: Friday, April 30, 1999 11:25 AM
Subject: RC: Re:Potty Break

>In a message dated 4/30/99 1:04:03 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
>agordon@worldofwonder.net writes:
>
><< Supposing too, one of us falls off our horse in a high remote area
> and is frozen untouched what will generations from now make of us? Imagine
>the
> amount of money that will be spent on scientists and research programmes
> trying to figure out who we were and what we were doing up there so long
>after
> the car was invented! >>
>
>This past weekend at a ride a friend and I were trotting along when we
>decided we both had to answer nature's call.  We jumped off our horses,
took
>a quick look around (nobody coming) and took care of business right there
on
>the side of the trail.  In the middle of things, so to speak, my friend
told

>me that she has a recurring nightmare in which she is at a ride, stops to
>pee, her horse whirls and kicks her in the head  and she is left dead on
the
>side of the trail with her pants down.  We both laughed so hard it took a
>couple of minutes before we could get back on our horses (what a mental
>picture).  Some other riders over took us at that point (luckily we had our
>pants back on) but you could tell by the strange looks that they were
>wondering exactly how much Advil we'd taken.
>
>Sylvia (Maybe I'll have someone hold my horse next time)

One of my friends tells of riding with husband and son. It was raining, so
she squatted on the trail under her slicker. As she started her "job", her
stallion decided to stand on her foot just as a group of riders showed up
behind them on the trail.

What would YOU do in THAT situation?

John and Meshack
http://www.bypass.com/~ayers (Vermont Equestrian Activities)