From: Dbeverly4@aol.com on Fri, Apr 30, 1999 4:31 pm
Subject: Re:Potty Break
To: Annette Gordon
Cc: ridecamp@endurance.net

In a message dated 4/30/99 1:04:03 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
agordon@worldofwonder.net writes:

<< Supposing too, one of us falls off our horse in a high remote area
 and is frozen untouched what will generations from now make of us? Imagine
the
 amount of money that will be spent on scientists and research programmes
 trying to figure out who we were and what we were doing up there so long
after
 the car was invented! >>

This past weekend at a ride a friend and I were trotting along when we
decided we both had to answer nature's call.  We jumped off our horses, took
a quick look around (nobody coming) and took care of business right there on
the side of the trail.  In the middle of things, so to speak, my friend told
me that she has a recurring nightmare in which she is at a ride, stops to
pee, her horse whirls and kicks her in the head  and she is left dead on the
side of the trail with her pants down.  We both laughed so hard it took a
couple of minutes before we could get back on our horses (what a mental
picture).  Some other riders over took us at that point (luckily we had our
pants back on) but you could tell by the strange looks that they were
wondering exactly how much Advil we'd taken.

Sylvia (Maybe I'll have someone hold my horse next time)