No Subject

> Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 12:01:14 -0500
> From: rides2far@juno.com (Angela C. McGhee)
> To: ridecamp@endurance.net
> Subject: SERA Convention
>
> Hey Southeasterners,
>
> Is there ANY good way to get to the convention in Helen, GA from
> Chattanooga?  Looks like I can either go all the way to Atlanta (choke,
> gag, sob) and back up, doubling the miles almost; or I can venture on
> what are probably gravel roads through Deliverance Country.
Hi Angie...look at Hwy 76?  I think that's right....then you get to Hwy
75 that goes south....right to Helen.

Ive been on 76. It can be curvey, but you live up in that type of country
anyway...right?? hehehe  It's not a bad road to drive on...not a gravel
road deliverance type.
I have a buddy in Elijay and one in Blue Ridge and go up there
occasionally when I can't get out of it:-)

samm--see you there