Good hay.

Here in Western Colorado just off of I-70 we ship lots of good horse hay by
the semi loads.  If anyone is interested hollar.  In quantify I sell it for
2.50 bale my neighbor gets 2.75.  Usual semi is about 600 bales and if you
know someone who is a trucker and he's headed toward you empty you can
sometimes work a pretty good deal.  Lovell