Wilderness Act

I want to thank everyone who post me advice and information on holding
rides in a National Park. Teresa and I did find a camping area with
running water and trails out side of the Parks boundaries but still
inside of the Badlands. So as long as we can convince the Grasslands
office that we will not disturb their herd of Big Horned Sheep and we
can convince the private land owners that we will be good, we should
have it made. But I have already told them that endurance riders are the
most quiet and well mannered horse people you will find anywhere! Right?
:-)

Lynette
So it looks like the Badlands ride will go on. The people in the
grasslands office like it when I told them that people out of state
would be coming. So now all of you out-of-state riders have to come too.
You wouldn't want me to look bad, would you?