RE: Re : Bute

Good question Heidi,

I have a horse that hauls just fine to (where ever) but coming home he is
soaking wet and extremely nervous.  I have an old two horse bumper pull.  I
have told my husband that a new trailer is in order because of Ty.  That may
or may not fix the problem with the horse but it will fix the new trailer
urge.  I trailer to the rides early so he has lots of time to settle in and
drink etc before the vet checks.  But it really does bother me the way he
reacts to the ride home.  I just keep hoping that if we do it enough he will
become a pro at it.

Who knows.
Cathy (Prince George, BC)