Re : Bute

Heidi , I am not saying that my horse is stoved up , stiff , or back sore
after a ride and that is why I bute him for the trailer ride home . I was
just saying that " I " get stiff and sore from setting in the truck for the
ride home , so why wouldn't my horse be the same way ? No one is asking how
to get an overrode , stiff , sore  , horse home pain free we are just
wondering if it helps to give bute to a horse after a tough ride for minor
muscle soreness that you don't see in the horse but you assume he has
because you do :-)))
                                                         Drin & Bo
                                                         S.W. Mt.