Re: Re : Bute

rainbow@montana.com writes:

<< Now if  I did not have to trailer my horse home after a
 ride that would be a different story . >>

Just a PS to my last post here--why is the trailer ride home so stressful?  I
know many of my horses will actually sleep in the trailer.  Have hauled with
all kinds of trailers over the years, from old-fashioned two-horse bumper
pulls to big open goosenecks, and (rather like riding the ride) one also has
to drive according to what sort of rig and load one has.  I know most of my
horses come bouncing out of the trailer when we get home, bright and alert and
eager to greet their buddies.

Heidi