Powdered Aspirin Uses

> I was just curious,as I see that Aspirin is sold in powdered form for
horses, I assume it
>=is used for something.

Don't know about for horses, but aspirin is a wonderful "directly applied
to the spot" pain killer.  I once fell and put my lower teeth into my
gums pretty bad.  Ended up with a mouthsore about 1 1/2" across that was
horribly painful.  By putting crushed aspirin directly on it (and looking
like I was dipping snuff) it would go numb for hours and hours.  I've
seen it applied to cuts too.  Don't know if it's bad for healing, but it
will numb the site.

Angie

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]