Fwd: navicular

forgot to cc Ridecamp on this one, in case anyone else is dealing with similar
issues.

Sylvia

\

---- Begin included message ----
Thanks, yes she's trying he over-priced shoeing route also, just looking for
non-surgical (nerving) alternatives to try first.  I have had very positive
results with magnetic therapy on myself, so I don't immediately discount the
idea.  I'm just not sure how they would work in the case of navicular.  She
has decided to give them a try though.  I'll keep ridecamp posted on
developments.

Sylvia
---- End included message ----